Tuesday 1 November 2011

HOOOOLY SHIT!

Omigosh. Omigosh. WIGGLES

I am officially done with University. Finite! How utterly amazing. I now have way too much spare time, so I said to Drew:

'What can I do with all my spare time?'

So he told me to write a blog. I was like 'Ohhhh yeah I have a blog'.

Silly me. Now I have absolutely no reason to neglect my pretty witty blog, as I have now so much spare time I went for a run today.

Drew also finished his University projects. This means that we both have lots of spare time, which we will definitely spend with Peter doing some mean Honeybone stuff. Like inventing new catch phrases.

Drew wrote a very cool song a couple of weeks ago, it's called 'Can't Feel Your Love'. I really hope he isn't a 'method' songwriter, because if he is, he's probably trying to tell me I'm not a good girlfriend. But whenever I picture the girls in Honeybone songs, they're always really hot, but mean and bitchy girls, and I don't think I'm one of them.
Anyway, we've been practicing it, and it's sounding very cool. It's so much fun being a three piece because the three of us are like right in eachothers brains, so everyone is always on the same page, more or less.

We've got a gig next Saturday, in Queenstown with Two Buck Titties (probably the best band name in the world) and Phoney Dog, who are from Invercargill and will blow your mind.

YOU should come to this gig. Its going to be a lot of fun with beer, bands and chips.




Disclaimer: Honeybone reserve the right to withold ghost chips. But you won't want them anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment